Customer Support Specialist
Contact and follow up with people who sign up for our services or who request additional information. No cold calling. You will only be contacting people who sign up or who request additional information.
You should be great on the phone and be able to effectively explain the value of what we offer. You will need to nurture our inbound leads pipeline & signups to increase sign up to sales conversions. This includes calling current users to schedule demos and to explain our software & services. You should be comfortable selling online software.
– Make outbound calls to existing clients and new sign ups.
– Be able to represent our services & software with confidence and ease.
– Meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
– Properly record and update all sales conversations and emails in our CRM software.
– Be great at follow up. Did you know that it can take 8 times making contact before a lead turns into a sale? You must be great at this.
– Great communication skills on the phone and in writing.
– Extremely organized
– Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that changes often. You must be okay with change.
– Be able to take on new challenges as they are presented to you
– Prior experience working in a tech environment and with SaaS software
– Prior sales or customer service experience
This will be a part-time position to start but can turn into full-time for the right person who can show results. Hourly rate + commission.
Part-Time Software Developer
API integration, mobile app development (iOS and Android), responsive web design
CalPoly interns are welcome.
How To Apply
Email a link to your LinkedIn profile and a short description on why you want to work for us.
You must be willing to work in our Arroyo Grande office and enjoy working with a small but collaborative team.